At Medicare Health Plans, we make buying a Medicare Advantage Plan or Medicare Supplement plan as easy as it’s going to get. As insurance professionals, we do all of the work for you. Make sure to mark your calendar and call us around the time your Medicare cards show up – generally about 3 months before your 65th birthday.
It’s during this time considered “open enrollment” that you have big decisions to make. If you don’t opt for an Advantage Plan or a Medigap plan, you might be stuck paying 20% of all of your medical bills for the rest of your life. Luckily, there are plans available to you to help with these costs – some that come at no cost to you.
Our team offers our expertise and experience in the Medicare industry and walks you through this process. When you work with us, we will:
- Explain your Medicare benefits
- Illustrate the importance of a Part C plan OR supplemental plan in order to reduce financial risk.
- Request quotes from insurance companies on your behalf.
- Present your options for supplemental Medicare coverage (or Part C coverage.)
- Assist in lining up your benefits to become active upon your Medicare enrollment.
Learn more about Medicare plans: